The days are gone when you use lighting gels to make your place fun with solid colors. Nowadays, you will be in search of modern lights rather than traditional bulbs. If you are about to purchase a LED light, you must be conscious of how do LED light change color.
You must be wondering: Can a traditional bulb change its color? Well, the answer is a No. Having a LED light in your room is more affordable and energy-saving than a regular bulb.
In a world full of LED light streamlines, you are confused about selecting the best one. Do not get worked up? We are here to provide you the authentic information on how do LED light change color. Moreover, you might be stuck with multiple questions.
Want to know the best part? We will answer all queries in the section of FAQs. That will help you to purchase the best-LED light with color-changing capacity.
Besides, the further mentioned information will cover all your specs in the meantime. That sounds crazy. So, do not forget to check the surprising part.
Let us get started!
Before we dive in, you need to check these two things:
- Select amazon’s first choice or the best seller LED light for your convenience. Before purchase, you must consider the premium quality of LED lights. These selections will have a long-term duration. Hence, it will not disappoint you in the future.
- If you are not willing to buy LED lights from online stores, go through the reviews of numerous stores. The reviews will efficiently guide you to select the best store. Therefore, it will add value to your money with no hesitation.
- Buying multi-colored LED lights will be a worthy choice. There is no need to buy separate tools for its glow. Because you will be given color varieties for emission. You need to select various colors for popping up the room.
- if you already have a single LED light, you do not have to worry about multi-colors. There will be no need to purchase a multi-colored LED light. However, our provided hacks will be enough. Is not that sound like a dream come true? Our fun tricks will certainly make your room fabulous as per your mood.
Now, let us move on to its working process for a better understanding.
A color-changing LED lights consist of three diodes in the internal coverage of the bulb. These diodes produce specific colors that include red, green, and blue. We will amaze you by knowing the fun-loving facts.
Are you excited? Well, white light is displayed on switching the diodes at full-capacity. It gives you facilities to set its intensity on different levels. That step undoubtedly allows a range of different colors and shades. LED lights can efficiently generate up to 16 million colors.
Want to know how? RBG concept is a color enhancer. It makes the environment more appealing to the eyes.
You would not believe it!
But, it combines all the color’s wavelength to attract your attention. Is not it interesting? While going a colorful walk down the memory lane. We all used to mix primary colors to get the best secondary color.
Unsurprisingly, it is one of two models that exist to luminate the world.
The second most used is the subtractive CMYK model. This model has the absence of colors. If you require lights for photo shoots, television, and magazine printing, that model is for you. When you use it, you will see a vast difference in the clearance of pictures.
Here is a kicker!
Selecting the flow of current will allow the specific color as per your choice. For the emission of magenta, pass current through red and blue diodes. For yellow, pass it through red and green, and blue and green produce cyan.
All in all, you can change the color very clearly but not the temperature. If you desire to enhance the color, then you must select the temperature accordingly. Unluckily, some of the LED lights produce specific kelvin colors. But people like you are in need to have an LED light with changing temperature.
That’s a big surprise for you!
Happily, manufacturers have innovated LED lights with the changing temperature of your choice.
Check this video made by SIRS-Electronics to know in-depth about LED lights with changing temperature:
CAN YOU ALTERNATE THE COLOR OF LED LIGHTS?
Buying single-colored LED lights gives you goosebumps? Don’t be sad! We are here to fulfill your demand with numerous tricks and techniques. But first, let’s talk about multi-colored LED lights.
These lights have given you the facilities to alternate the colors. You have to select a suitable temperature to make it happen. That sounds exactly what you want!
The existence of single-colored LED light might felt like a disappointment to you. Nevertheless, we wouldn’t want you to be hopeless. Because we are always here to bring ease to your lives. Our innovative tricks and techniques can bring a magical change in your light.
Without any further ado, let’s get started!
1. USE TISSUE OR ANY THIN PAPER
You want multi-colored LED lights, but you are only left with white LED. Therefore, this hack is just for you. To make it happen, you will need:
- Tissue paper or any thin paper
- Colored Markers
- Cut the paper in a rectangular shape. The size of the cutting paper must be according to the LED size.
- Take good quality markers and give the perfect shade to your paper. If you are short of markers, you can also use paints. Before using dyes, assure them a waterproof.
- After this step, wrap it around your light. Cover all the areas of the lights. Secure your paper with clear tape. You might be thinking that the clear tape will make the entire look awkward. Yet, we get your problem. When you switch on the lights, the clear tape will not be visible to anyone.
If you have water-clear LEDs, try to make the color diffused. That will enhance the color sharpness.
2. DIRECT COLORING ONTO THE LIGHT
You have a busy schedule, but still, you want the colorful lights. While following our process will save you time. For this, you will need:
- Colored markers or color spray
- LED light
- Initially, start the procedure by sanding your LED light. Your desirable dewy look will become real if you use this technique. Then, wipe your light to remove 100% dust particles. Sandpaper is the best choice to sand your entire light.
- Here is the final step. You have to spray colors of your own choice. While doing it, don’t leave any uncolored spot. After it gets dried, apply another coat of dye for prominence. You can also try it while switching on the light. Switching on can make you clear about which side needs more color.
If you are searching for a fun activity, the above ideas will assure you practically. Give it a try, as it is super quick.
We are almost done with the information. Yet, how is that possible to let you go without suggestions? Therefore, we have brought some top most selling LED lights with the best reviews.
Let’s have a look at it!
1. Tenmiro 65.6ft Led Strip Lights
Amazon’s first choice is long enough to reach your room. Its cuttable design gives you the facility to adjust the length accordingly. Furthermore, you can adjust the brightness with easy installation.
2. KENTA Ultra Long Color Changing Led Light Strips
Amazon product has 4.8 out of 5 ratings. It is highly durable with colorful brightness. It is easy to fit in your room with cuttable facilities.
3. KESHU Led Lights
You want to celebrate in your living room, but short of décor? Don’t you worry! This product with multi-colored lightings will glow your room. You can also enjoy connecting it to music.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Do LED lights change color over time?
Over time, the LED lights shift to other colors. It happens with the differences in actual LED chips.
Q: How long LED light lasts?
The suggested LED lights last up to 25,000 hours. Because it consists of good quality for long-lasting.
Q: Do LED lights fade color?
The lights that produce no ultraviolet rays do not fade the color of fabrics. For such issues, you can use white LED lights for protection.
There you have it. We have provided the perfect information for color-changing LED. We have added some premium quality LED lights that are the top sellers over the years. Additionally, we have answered some top-most questions regarding LED light changing color.
Do let us know your choices and questions in the comment section below. We would love to respond to you all as soon as possible.
Closing by wishing you a wonderful day!